Developing Menstrual Awareness
Menstrual Awareness Part One
Available as a half or one day workshop
Discover how developing awareness about your period is a gateway into greater wellbeing, self-knowledge, happiness, and connection with the cycles of life. Learn how to make the most of this monthly opportunity and create your own personalised Menstrual Wellbeing Plan. This workshop is designed for women in their 20’s and 30’s but is open to all women and is also relevant for healthcare professionals.
- Learn how to read your menstrual cycle and befriend your body.
- Learn how to ease some common menstrual symptoms by understanding the body/mind connection.
- Learn how menstrual lifestyle habits intersect with and support overall health and personal development.
- Learn how to release old patterns of shame and heal your relationship with your monthly cycle.
- Learn how to access your inner knowing through conscious menstruation.
Bring together everything you have learned and create your own personalised Menstrual Wellbeing Plan.
“Thank you so much for the teaching that you gave, it spoke right to my heart:) I have started to record my cycle and the moon and feelings. I have been opening up conversations with women about their period and it is amazing how much ingrained it is that it is a curse. Thank you so much for following your truth in discovering and sharing this wisdom.” Amnys, massage therapist, New South Wales
Lara Owen writes and researches on menstruation, work, and feminism. Based in Melbourne, she teaches and consults internationally.