CONTEMPORARY MENSTRUAL STUDIES
Register now to join the course starting March 24, 2024
The course fee is £2,780
The course web pages will be open to you from March 15 2024.
You will have access to the online course material until March 15 2025.
Once you have enrolled you will receive occasional emails to help you get ready for the course.
Course Terms of Service
1) You agree to pay the membership fee in full upon enrolment. No refunds can be given for online course purchases.
2) You understand that the course fee is per person, for your sole use.
3) All Contemporary Menstrual Studies content is copyrighted. It may not be quoted or redistributed in any way without written permission to do so from Dr Lara Owen, author of the course.
4) You understand that the Contemporary Menstrual Studies website might periodically be limited, modified or suspended due to forces outside our control, and that no financial compensation will be payable to you should this happen.
5) You understand that the downloading and use of Contemporary Menstrual Studies materials and content is undertaken at your own discretion and risk, and that Dr Lara Owen is not responsible for any results or for any claims including, without limitation, any damage to your computer system that results from downloading content from laraowen.com.
6) You understand that the Contemporary Menstrual Studies membership of our social networks may involve the sharing of personal information between participants. You are entirely responsible for deciding how much of your personal information you wish to share in the community forum (currently taking place on WhatsApp). Dr Lara Owen will not share, sell, or rent the personal information of course participants to third-party businesses. However, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any of the information you choose to share on any social media platform. By taking part in this community, you agree to keep other members’ information confidential.
7) You understand that certification at the end of the course is dependent on successful completion of all assignments and will be given at Dr Lara Owen’s discretion.